Need help with the PCB

Home Forums DIY Sand Table Need help with the PCB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gascanboss
    Participant

First of all I want to say this project is super cool and I really appreciate all the work Rob and Matt have put into this. I have completed almost everything in terms of the mechanical parts. The only remaining work to get this thing moving is soldering together the PCB and controllers. I am a mechanical engineer with some experience doing circuits but trying to find the right components on digikey has been hard for me. Can someone check my parts and make sure I’m not going to burn my house down?

Parts list:
    FQP30N06L-ND‎
    ‎811-2196-5-ND‎
    ‎BC3579CT-ND‎
    ‎399-ESC105M050AC3AA-ND‎
    ‎493-15927-ND‎
    ‎1528-1621-ND‎

gascanboss
    Participant

I’m going to add this so it’s easier to see what I’m getting at a glance. Any help is appreciated.

MOSFET N-CH 60V 32A TO220-3
    DC DC CONVERTER 5V 8W
    RES 10 OHM 0.6W 1% AXIAL
    CAP ALUM 1UF 20% 50V RADIAL
    CAP ALUM 100UF 20% 16V RADIAL
    ADALOGGER FEATHERWING – RTC + SD

RickG
    Participant

Open this link to easyeda. Select open in editor. Once open, select, fabrication from the top menu, then BOM. This will generate a list of the parts needed.

https://easyeda.com/grammo/sand-table-feather-esp-huzzah32

Hope this helps.

gascanboss
    Participant

Maybe I’m not understanding something, but some of the components are just named something like “1uF”. Obviously that helps, but its not an exact part number for digikey or something. I think the list I have will work I was just wondering if someone could check for me or give me a list of what they used.

RickG
    Participant

I would suggest using 25volt for the caps or even 35volt. Normally you double the supply voltage to give you some headroom on the caps. Also look at some of the pictures on Matt’s post. It may give you some clues on components needed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.